Share My Life

Share My Life... You are welcome to team up with me on this new journey...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time has not offered relief

  Time has not been my friend or surrounded me with comfort or relief For those who have said that time would be my comrade, my buddy, my pal I feel you have lied or some how taken your last bow I weep with a loss that consumes my heart and my thoughts Time has me continually asking the question of “How”   Time has me looking for her, yearling for her, missing her Time has my heart forgetting to beat because of the loss of her   I pray that Time will give me peace with every year it brings Offering remembrance and joy as the New Year horns ring   A place in my heart where Time will allow loving thoughts to abide and Time will crease to be the place where my pain and hurt reside  

No comments:

Post a Comment